Escape the Nightmare
• Frantic Trading Action. There are no turns; you act as quickly as you can, all together, all the time.
• Rapid Play. It takes a couple of minutes to win and only seconds to lose, but either way you’ll be itching for another game.
• Vibrant Artwork. Over 20 of 3DTotals top artists came together to produce the images that grace, disgrace or darken the game’s many nightmares.
• Vivid Nightmares. Each type of nightmare affects play differently. A mutilation nightmare might leave you playing without hands, a delirium nightmare can have everyone talking in rhyme and if someone falls to an isolation nightmare they might speak nothing but lies.
• Customised Fear. With two play modes, six difficulties and eleven types of nightmare you can adjust the game to suit any group. Play a slow paced game that allows some mistakes and features singing and hugging or have a heart pounding race against the clock with only deadly serious effects – the choice is yours.
"Coming out of a game is that same feeling as leaving the cinema after watching a really good horror film, you’re not sure why you put yourself through that stress but you know that you enjoyed it." - Polyhedron Collider
"3DTotalGames has a great track record, and Escape the Nightmare is no exception. It’s a fun little game that’ll grind your nerves into the ground." - Purple Pawn
"I’d have to say I think it is a very good game. I am also still amazed at how incredible the art is. I could get lost in the art for hours." - Bored? Games!